Summer in the Vail Valley is a wonderful time.
We’ve all heard the saying “Come for the winter, stay for the summer” and it is true! The Vail Arts Festival, now in its 32nd year, is just one of the many reasons to visit the Vail Vally in the summer. With over 80 artists showcasing their talent in an open air gallery, you can enjoy the beautiful Colorado weather and find that next can’t do without piece you’ve been looking for.
The art culture in the Vail Valley grows every year and it’s great to know that so many of the festivals return time and time again. The Bravo! Vail music festival starts on June 29th, with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra taking up residence at Ford Amphitheater for 1 week. Come for the art and stay for the music!
Don’t forget to be prepared, changes in weather can happen quickly so bring rain jackets and sunscreen. Drink lots of water and have fun!
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, June 26, 27 and 28.
- Friday & Saturday 10am – 5pm. Sunday 10am – 4pm.
- Lionshead area of Vail. Open air with booths and entertainment throughout the entire area.
- More than 80 artists chosen out of more than 185 applicants will be present to discuss and sell their art.
- Emerging Artists who have won a contest to have a chance to be “discovered” in this high-level art show.
- Youth artist(s) contest winners also featured.
- Artists come from at lease 22 different states showing their best work in a plethora of mediums.
THINGS TO DO:
- Learn more about the artists direct from the source.
- Enjoy strolling entertainment.
- Kids Creative Kingdom open to younger attendees to create their won memories and masterpieces.
- After-hours meet and greet events with the artists.
- Boarding Pass competition for airfare and other prizes (participating merchants welcome you to visit and get a special stamp to enter and win.) No purchase necessary.